Getting ready for the online video consultation
- Prepare the space: choose a room in your home where you have privacy and silence, good internet connection and adequate lighting.
- Check your device:
- Select the device you are going to use (smartphone, tablet, computer)
- Ensure to have enough battery to perform the session. It is recommended to have at least 50% battery charge when logging in.
- Place the device in the chosen space and ensure a proper sound and video transmission.
- Prepare the necessary materials and those clinical records that could be relevant.
- Wear comfortable sportswear, perhaps you will have to partially uncover your body or to perform wide movements.
- Once it is time to start the online video consultation, you will receive an SMS with the link to join it. It is not necessary to download any app. You can start the session!
Once the remote consultation is complete
At the end of the session, your physiotherapist will inform you of all the self-care and therapeutic exercise guidelines necessary to recover as soon as possible and in the best way from your injury.
You will also be informed of the steps to take during the following days or weeks to continuously monitor your evolution.
Your physiotherapist will contact you again within the next 2-3 days to evaluate your advances and to answer any questions you may have.