Restart is a therapeutic package consisting in a set of therapeutic exercises with a personalized and individual approach, under clinical supervision of healthcare professionals, and specifically designed for people who have been inactive during quarantine.
Back to activity after a period of time, we need to follow a progression to prevent pain and possible injuries. For this reason, we have created this package to leave behind inactivity of quarantine and return to daily activities in the safest, easiest, and most fun possible way.
Lack of physical activity or prolonged exercise over time causes a deterioration in joints, muscles and bones, designed for a function that they are not carrying out. Movement also contributes to the proper functioning of other systems, such as the digestive, respiratory and endocrine systems, and positively influences mental and emotional levels. For this reason, it is key to stay active and resume activity after confinement.
- Face-to-face home physiotherapy treatment.
- Online video consultation (Urban Connect), which is aimed to those yet in home isolation
With this Restart therapeutic package you get:
- An initial one-to-one physiotherapy assessment with one of our specialists.
- A tailored plan created to support your specific goals and physio needs.
- Six 60-minute-sessions with our specialist physios.
- A follow-up physiotherapy one-to-one assessment to measure progress against your fitness plan.
- Telephone advice and support from our physio team.
Frequently asked questions
If I suffer or have suffered from Covid-19, can I do this package programme?
For those affected by COVID-19, we recommend the specific therapeutic programme that we have developed. To carry out this programme it is important to CONFIRM that you have not been infected by COVID-19 or have suffered from COVID-19 disease and that you do not present any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, difficulty in breathing, physical fatigue and general malaise. Also confirm that you have not been in close contact with anyone affected by COVID-19 in the last 21 days.
If any of the above conditions are not met, we offer you our Urban Connect service. We recommend 60-minute sessions to work under the supervision of the physiotherapist, with the option of booking 30-minute sessions to evaluate the exercises, follow up, comment on doubts or change any of the prescribed exercises.